WHERE CAN I FIND STOCK OF YOUR CASES?
In the US, you can find stock of our cases on our website and through our partnered dealers. If you are outside of the US, you can find our cases with your local dealer, globally throughout the world. It is difficult for us to know exactly what our dealers have in stock at any moment so don't hesitate to inquire. If you can't find the case you're looking for at your regular locations, don't hesitate to request that they order it from us!
DO YOU CUSTOM-MAKE CASES?
Sorry! We do not make custom shaped cases to order. If you are a manufacturer interested in a custom "series" of cases, please email us at email@example.com
CAN I PUT MY CASE IN THE CARGO HOLD OF A PLANE WITHOUT RISK?
All our cases are intended to give the best possible protection to the instrument for the everyday commute and use. Nevertheless, we do not recommend to put any of our cases (except for the Flight Cover) in the cargo hold of a plane due to the subject of rigorous handling environments. Our cases are designed for excellent protection, but are not intended for rough and unsupervised handling*. If you use your case for air travel, we recommend to protect it with thick layers of bubble-packaging for example, before gate-checking it.
* Our warranty does not apply for damages occurred in such circumstances. Should you meet such problems, we advise you to file a claim with the airline company right away.
DO YOU PROVIDE MAINTENANCE?
Should you need maintenance (repair of your case, replacement of some parts), please contact the dealer you purchased the case from, or your local dealer. They will be able to assess the condition and repairs to be done and get in touch with us to assist. Alternatively, for cases in need of replacement parts, you can purchase them here.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY COMBINATION LOCK CODE ?
Combination Lock - Left and Right
The combination lock is factory set at "0-0-0".
To set your personal code:
1. First open the lock
2. Hold the pusher in the open position to keep the metallic tongue inside the locking mechanism down
3. Locate the copper colored tab with A <--> B
4. Slide the tab from the A position to the B position
5. You can now freely move the dials to set your combination pattern
6. Once your combination pattern is set, slide the tab from the B position back to the A position.
7. You have now set your new combination!
1. Make sure you remember your code
2. It is possible to change your code as often as you like by repeating the above procedure step by step
3. WARNING: Be careful! It is easy to inadvertently turn one of the combination dials with your finger while the copper tab is in the B position, creating a new combination that you have not chosen, without noticing. Your BAM case will be locked and you will have to find your new combination randomly...not a fun situation
I AM A LUTHIER / I OWN A MUSIC SHOP AND I WOULD LIKE TO SELL YOUR CASES, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You're in France, please contact Bam SAS : firstname.lastname@example.org
You are in Mexico or in the USA, please contact : email@example.com
You are in Asia, Africa, Canada, Middle-East, Australia, Europe, South America, Central America : Please contact Bam export service : firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN I TAKE CARE OF MY CASE ?
FOR THE INSIDE OF THE CASE:
In order to remove daily dust, you can vacuum the inside of your case using the lowest level of your vacuum cleaner and the brush attachment.
For stains, simply rub the fabric in a circle with a slightly damp cloth. BE CAREFUL of stain removers: let your case dry well for several hours and in the open position so as not to leave any residue on the fabric which could then damage your instrument.
FOR THE OUTSIDE OF THE CASE:
If you have a hard case (with ABS or polycarbonate shell), you can use a microfiber cloth and window cleaner to remove traces.
For scratches, it is possible to use a little bodywork varnish.
Locks need regular lubrication to prevent premature aging and breakage.
BE CAREFUL of heat sources: our cases are thermoformed, i.e. we use high temperatures to give them their shape.
Leaving them in a car in direct sunlight, near a heater or a light bulb is very likely to deform or even melt your case.
For the cases with leather upper shell, you can use baby cleansing milk on a shammy leather.
To reduce or remove traces on a covered case, a cloth slightly impregnated with soapy water will suffice to clean it.
HOW TO PUT YOUR STRAPS ON YOUR TENOR & SOPRANO SAX CASE ?Straps Only Trolley Only Straps & Trolley
HOW MUST I PUT MY BLOCS INTO MY ADJUSTABLE ELECTRIC GUITAR CASE CREW ?
- Place your guitar with its neck in the center of the case. The body of your guitar should be placed against the right and bottom cushions.
*Choose the curve that best suits the shape of the guitar.